1. Episode 1-DragonstoneHBO
- The White Walkers march south towards the Wall.
- Bran crosses the Wall back into Westeros and meets with Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch, “Dolorous Edd.”
- Arya uses Walder Frey’s face to hold a banquet and poison his sons. She makes sure the women don’t drink the poison.
- Sansa offers the land belonging to those who betrayed Jon to those who supported him, but Jon refuses to hold the Karstark and Umber children responsible for their fathers’ actions.
- Daenerys and her fleet land at Dragonstone to tense silence. She walks up the steps and through the building until she reaches Stannis’ old War Room. Tyrion follows close behind. She looks out the window at the land that used to belong to her family. Daenerys picks up one of the chess-like pieces on the table and looks at Tyrion and asks ‘Shall we begin?’
2. Episode 2- StormbornHBO
- Jon Snow receives word from Daenerys which he tells to all the Northern lords. Jon decides to go with Davos to acquire dragon-glass – the material that can allegedly kill White Walkers.
- Jorah Mormont encounter Sam in Oldtown who finds a way to cure his Greyscale.
- Euron Greyjoy kills 2 of the Sand Snakes and imprisons Ellaria. Theon abandons her and jumps overboard.
- Dorne almost gets destroyed.
- Tyrion persuades Daenerys that most of the people who would die in a direct dragon attack on Kings Landing would be innocent.
- Arya encounters Nymeria on her way to Winterfell.
- Jon Snow leaves his sister Sansa in-charge of the Winterfell.
- Jon leaves Ghost at Winterfell. – This has been confirmed by the producers of Game of Thrones that a scene between Jon and Ghost was cut out from the episode “Stormborn.”
3. Episode 3- The Queen’s JusticeHBO
- Jon Snow and Sir Davos arrive on Dragonstone and are met by Tyrion on the beach, who takes them to meet Daenerys, while the Dothraki take their ship.
- Daenerys demands Jon to kneel, but Jon doesn’t agree with her claims. Jon instead tells her about the White Walker threat, but his warnings fall on deaf ears.
- Sir Davos tries to tell Daenerys about Jon’s resurrection, but Jon shrugs it off.
- Tyrion plans an attack on Casterly Rock involving a secret sewer entrance he used to use to sneak whores into the castle.
- Jamie travels to Highgarden and sacks the place with the Lannister army. He makes Olenna drinks poison. Olenna finally admits to having killed Joffrey.
- Bran finally reaches Winterfell.
4. Episode 4- "The Spoils of War"[Spoiler]HBO
- Arya arrives at Winterfell.
- The Dothraki and Daenerys attack the Lannister army on their way back from the Reach. Despite the Lannister army having a giant anti-dragon spear gun designed by Qyburn, they are defeated. Bron saves Jamie from a dragon, and the two manage to escape(This happens probably at episode 4 or 5).
- Jon remains at Dragonstone during this battle, as he is not aligned with her yet.
Update: Hackers have leaked the this episode earlier today.
5. Episode 5-TBAHBO
- Sam leaves Oldtown for Winterfell with Gilly and the baby.
- Jorah Mormont reunites with Daenerys at Dragonstone after healing his grey-scale in Oldtown.
- Jon Snow receives a raven telling him that Bran and Arya are at Winterfell.
- Jamie and Bronn meet with Tyrion and Davos for a secret meeting. Tyrion tries to persuade Jamie to get Cersei to surrender to Daenerys. Jamie ignores Tyrion’s suggestion.
- Gendry in Kings Landing is making weapons and encounters Sir Davos, and that’s why we still see Baratheon sigil on King’s Landing in the opening sequence of Game of Thrones.
- After Daenerys attack on the Lannisters, Jon realizes that what he needs to do is provide proof of the Undead Army to unite everyone. (This will take place in either episode 4 or 5.)
6. Episode 6-TBAHBO
- Jon Snow sails towards Eastwatch-by-the-Sea; the easternmost Night’s Watch castle. They are looking to capture one of the White Walker’s zombies and present it to the other lords of Westeros and Daenerys as proof they exist and to forge allegiances.
- Tormund is there with the Hound, Beric Dondarrion, and Thoros at the dungeon.
- After a discussion, Davos stays behind while Jon takes the Hound, Beric Dondarrion, Thoros, Tormund, Jorah Mormont and Gendry for wight hunting.
- The wight hunting team is attacked by the Night King’s army, including a zombie polar bear. The bear kills Thoros.
- Jon’s team are surrounded by the Night King’s army on a frozen lake. They are close to defeat, but Daenerys arrives in time with her dragons. She flies most of the team back to safety but leaves Jon behind.
- The Night’s King kill’s her dragon Viserion and resurrect it as his zombie dragon mount.
- Jon is about to be murdered by the encroaching hoards, but Benjen Stark swoops in and saves him. He sends the wounded Jon off on his horse as Jon watches Benjen being swarmed and presumably killed by the wights.
- At some point in the episode, Jon promises to Daenerys to lay down his title as King in the North if the Mother of Dragons vows to help them stop the White Walkers.
7. Episode 7 -TBA (Finale)HBO
- Sansa finally figures out Littlefinger’s game and sentences Littlefinger to death, Arya carries out the killing of Littlefinger.
- Cersei awakens in a bed soaked with blood; a miscarriage is presumed.
- Sam and Bran figure out Jon’s real heritage, and they come to know that he is apparently a legitimized Targaryen named “Aegon.”
- All the major characters meet at the Dragonpit. Jon now demonstrates the reality of the White Walkers, and it terrifies Cersei (apparently the Mountain or his brother chops up the wight but it keeps moving, Jon shows them the only way to kill it is with dragon-glass or fire). Cersei agrees to send her forces to help defeat the undead.
- Tyrion takes a moment to talk to Cersei alone after the Dragonpit parlay.
- Cersei later admits to Jamie that she lied to everyone and she wants the undead to clear out as many of her enemies as possible. Disgusted by her behavior and finally realizing the danger, Jamie begins to ride North.
- Jon and Daenerys have sex for the first time on a boat headed North.
- Finally, season seven closes with The Wall falling after the Night King attack with the reanimated Viserion, who now breathes blue flame.
8. Other Events not in chronological order
- Cersei believes she is pregnant again with Jamie’s child. She has Qyburn examine her. She also tells the same to Jamie. (Looking at episode 3, this is coming soon)
- Daenerys torches some of Westerosi lords (including Sam’s father and brother who Cersei summoned for allegiance).
- Tyrion spends most of the season advising Daenerys.
- Jon and Theon meet again, Jon tells Theon that if it weren’t for what he did for Sansa, he’d be dead.
- Jon isn’t afraid of Drogon and pets him on Daenerys return from the battle, which “Drogon” allows. This surprises Daenerys. This will take place in either episode 4 or 5.
- Jorah doesn’t care for Jon initially, but they warm up to each other pretty quickly. Includes a scene where Jon offers Longclaw given by Jorah’s father back to Jorah, who he refuses it.
- Gilly figures out Rhaegar’s marital status; this could change a lot in the Game of Thrones world.
- Arya and Brienne practice fighting.
- There will be a flashback scene to Rhaegar and Lyanna’s wedding.
- Littlefinger tries to play Arya and Sansa against each other, using the letter Sansa wrote to Robb (at the behest of Cersei and Littlefinger) to swear fealty to Joffrey. Sansa figures out she’s being played with Bran’s help.